Announcements and commercials it is published only after advance payment, the price contractual.
- Date of performance – not less than 3 months after receipt of materials in edition.
We accept files of the following formats:
- Adobe Illustrator 7.0 – 10.0 *. eps CMYK (PC), PDF. At this option all raster images, surely owe CMYK, all text is transferred to curves;
- TIFF (CMYK), 300 dpi.
Amount of paint:
- the sum of all paints shouldn't exceed 300%. C:100-M:100-Y:100-B:100 shouldn't be!
"Nuances" of black paint:
- rather small objects of black color (the text a size to 20 пт, lines, etc.) always have to be printed over other image and only black color
(C:0 OF %, M:0 OF %, Y:0 OF %, % B:100).
- big objects of black color (texts of big size, big dies) need to be painted so-called "compound black" (C:60 of %, M:50 of %, Y:50 of %, % B:95).
Otherwise we will receive a die "bald" (gray)
or transparent (from under it will look through a background).
- don't use the line Hairline thickness. If the thin line is necessary to you, establish its thickness in 0,3 pt and only black color.
Image conclusion for the sheet edge:
- the size of a strip of imposition has to correspond strictly to a cut format of the edition –
- all elements printed in edge of a strip (under a sawn-off shotgun), have to have "departure" for edge of a cut format (a dolivka under a sawn-off shotgun) – 5 mm;
- all significant elements which are in a strip, have to settle down at distance not less than 5 mm from a cut format. In the presence of a framework on strips – distance not less than 10 mm from a cut format.