Instructions for authors
Veterinariya is an open access journal that publishes high quality and novel research and review articles focusing on all aspects of above-mentioned problems and items.
1. Each article published by journal must be original information being unpublished early.
2. To publish the article authors must submit to Editorial Board the following information:
- text prepared according to the requirements mentioned below, signed by all the authors as well as the tables, figures, figure legends;
- title of an article, abstract, key words, initials and family(ies) of author(s), post (in Russian and English);
- electronic files of all the submitted materials or e-mail;
- information about authors including position, scientific degree, tel. and e-mail address.
3. The articles submitted to the Editorial office undergo blind peer review resulting in a decision on a possibility of their publishing in Journal.
4. An article sent to an author to revise should be returned in revised form together with its initial version as soon as possible. Moreover, it is necessary to provide author’s letter including the answers on all the notes and explanations of those notes. The article that needs in repeated remaking is to be considering as newly submitted article.
5. Originals of referee reports are stored by the publisher for 5 year period since publications of respective article
6. Publisher is obliged to provide copies of referee reports via e-mail upon requests from authors, experts from VAK and Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation in the requested format.
7. Publications are free of charge.
8. Structure of publications is as follows:
- UDK index, title, initials and family(ies) of author(s), full name of research institution(s), abstract and key words (in Russian and English);
- in case of full-length submitted article logical subheadings should be used (Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements, References).
9. Requirements to all types of manuscripts are as follows:
- an article’s text is to be typed at 1.5 space on A4 format paper, 14 type (Times New Roman Cyr);
- each table should be numbered, provided with subject title and reference in text;
- using manuscript figures in color is not permitted;
- figure’s format is to provide an accuracy of all the details published in black and white;
- all the figures are to be numerated and provided with the legends;
- references should be arranged by alphabet (firstly - home sources, than - foreign those);
- references in text are presented in square brackets.